wow. happy that you got the grip on the shape tool in adobe illustrator. Once you have the good hold on the shape tool . You will be able to make any kind of shape. For instance the shapes altogethermakes the OLYMPICS logo. You can see the shapes in the AUDI logo . The ADIDAS logo is just with the shapes. To clarify the 80% logos are made out of shapes. And the rest of 20% also include the shapes to some extent.
The next step is to get a grip on making shape with out the shape tool. Yes making the shapes without the shape tool. You can use brush tool. Pencil tool can be used. You can use the pen tool. And to modify any shape you will need the eraser. So today we will work on these few tools that will make you more professional. And yes you need this, you cannot go long without these tools. So stay tune to the classes. Once you get the complete knowledge of each tool. No one will be able to beat you easily. So lets start with me , i am Grafixers
BRUSH TOOL IN ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
CLASS : 8
In this video, i have discussed the BRUSH TOOL and the BLOB BRUSH TOOL. these are cool tools to use. You can make many things with free hand style. And more on that is the brush galleries and libraries in the brush definition. Where you can have very interesting patterns, borders,chalk and water effect in your drawing. these brushes are not your limits. You can download as many brushes as you want .There are many brushes free out there to download. But the more professional brushes are paid and you can sell these brushes once you start making new. If you are trying to make any jeans feel, you can add brushes to the edges to have the stitch effect. Or you can even write names with the brushes.
PENCIL TOOL IN ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
CLASS : 9
In this video i have discussed about the PENCIL TOOL, SMOOTH TOOL,PATH ERASER TOOL, and the JOIN TOOL. The details will cover the smoothness of the pencil, making changes to the drawing , making the sharp edges more smooth, and with using the smooth tool, how we can make the rough edges more smooth. Then i have discussed the path eraser tool ,and some words on the join tool as well. If you don’t join the end points, than the shape will be considered as open shape. The pencil tool is very useful if you have a tablet, and you cant images what results you can get with that.
ERASER TOOL IN ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
CLASS : 10
In this video i have discussed in detail the ERASER TOOL, SCISSOR TOOL, and the KNIFE TOOL. This is very cool stuff that you will definitely need in any artwork you are going to make. These are pretty good to handle and understand within few minutes. Starting with the eraser tool , if you have an open shape then this will work great, the eraser don’t open and close shape, the close shape will remain close. This is where the other tool comes in. If you want to open a shape you can use scissor tool. if you want to cut he line, or segment into 2 then you can click anywhere on the segment or the line. And if the shape is close, make sure to cut from 2 points. The knife tool is very easy to use, you can cut any filled shapes, just like you cut an apple.
ROTATE & REFLECT TOOL IN ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
CLASS : 11
In this video i have discussed about the ROTATE TOOL and the REFLECT TOOL. While briefing these i have disclosed some shortcuts for copying something and repeating a function that you have performed. The transform tool is very useful and handy, many times you will need to use these right click option. You can specify the angle of rotation, and click on preview to see the live preview. Then the reflect toll will offer you some option for vertical reflect or horizontal reflect. Then it gives you 2 more options for 2 sides. The shortcuts are very handy too.
For copying any object you just have to click and hold the control key on keyboard and press the “c” button on the keyboard, the data will be copied that is selected. Then you can paste this as many times as you want. To paste it randomly on the middle of the scree, you just have to repeat the operation but instead of “c” you will have to go with “v” and the data will be pasted.
If you want to object to be pasted exactly on the same pace and position then you will use the “f” or “b” key. The “f” key with the CTRL button will paste the data on top of the object and the new layer will be on top of the previous layer. The “f” indicated FRONT. Then you use the “b” key the new layer will go on back. Just beneath the original layer that you copied.
i hope this video will be beneficial for you.